- You can sponsor a student in the flood affected schools for $200per year ( This covers fees, uniform, library costs and text books ). These students have no support and some have lost their parents who died in the disaster.
- You can sponsor a four whole pit latrine for both boys and girls at the cost of $ 7810.28. This latrine will support at least 800 students at a school get better hygiene and sanitation
- You can sponsor re-roofing of a school block that was damaged by disaster and students have nowhere to learn at a cost $ 4349.07. This will allow over 600 students get back to a decent classroom
- You can sponsor building a new classroom block at a school where classroom were completely damaged (students have nowhere to learn) at a cost of $27,570.05 and allow 800 students at a school get back to school.
- You can sponsor building teacher’s house that was completely damaged (teacher has nowhere to learn) at a cost of $27,600.00
- You can also sponsor some qualified child councilors that will offer pyscho-social support to children in camps and schools at a cost of $8178.57 per year. These child councilors will provide psycho-social support to over 20,000 affected children